Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random


Random Thursday post? I think so!
Random # 1: Ipsy Love
Have you all seen the sneak peek for the June 2013 Ipsy glam bag?? 
If you'd like to subscribe click my referral link: Join Ipsy
For those of you who don't know, Ipsy is a beauty subscription 'bag' that has 4/5 deluxe sample/full-sized beauty products. The cost? $10 per month!


Random #2: Pizza Lovers Deal/Steal
My siblings and I LOVE Pizza Hut!
(there's 4 of us, my big sister convinced
me to post about this so kudos to you Sis)
They are currently celebrating their 55th Anniversary! Congrats!
They have a really good deal going on right now for $5.55 you get a large
1-topping pizza.
Great deal?! Definitely think so!
This amazing deal expires June 15th!
Random #3: The Miami Heat!!
Basketball random?! Why not?
I am more of a baseball/football kind of gal.
Basketball is so much fun to watch!
Even though half of the time I'm asking what's being said by the
teleprompter's and what did the referee say and so on, I love it!!
2012 NBA Champions and may you win this year too!!

Go Heat!!!

Hope you are all having a nice Thursday!
What are your randoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, or Suggestions?
Comment below and I'll make sure to reply.