Thursday, June 13, 2013

NOTD/NOTW Ideas

Hello to all! Hope you have been having a great week!
Summer nails! Yes please.
Unfortunately it has been raining almost everyday down here, LOTS OF RAIN!!
I find myself always going back to this nail trend,
I sometimes mix the colors up but I've got to say
coral and gold are definitely my favorite combinations!
I always like to plan out what I'm going to do on my nails before hand and I've
found that it works best when I use a sheet of copy paper and some tape as my "nail base"
These are the steps I take:
1. Take a piece of copy paper and fold it horizontally
2. Tape about 2-3 pieces of clear tape onto your paper
3. Swatch your nail polish onto the clear tape
4. Label the swatch by brand/name of polish

Here are some swatches I did earlier this week:
Top: Julep-Sasha Bottom: Sephora-I'm Wired
Glitter coats: Julep-Oscar, Essie-Luxe Effects As gold as it gets, Sephora by OPI-Only gold for me

Current NOTD

What are some of your favorite glitter combos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, or Suggestions?
Comment below and I'll make sure to reply.