Thursday, May 30, 2013

Maybelline Master Duo Eyeliner Review

Hello!
I recently was on the lookout for a new eyeliner and stumbled upon this one by Maybelline.
I have tried other eye liners by Maybelline and have loved them! Like this one
I read several reviews and there seems to be a love/hate relationship.
But I decided to try it out anyway!
You can purchase them here for $7.99.
There are 6 shades to choose from: Black Laquer 500, Violet Luster 505, Glossy Teal 510, Polished Green 515, Navy Gleam 520, and Bronzed Shimmer 525.
I chose the Black Laquer. Maybelline describes it as: Dual tip to create thin precise lines with one side, bold thick lines with the other 2-in-1 dual tip
Pro's:
-Easy removal
-Beautiful gloss! 
Con's:
-Application
-I found the brush tip made it harder to do a Cat eye
Overall, I definitely recommend this eyeliner! 
I will be using it a lot more to see if I can master the Cat eye with this liner!

Have you tried this product? Are there any products that you recommend I try?

**Disclaimer: these products were purchased with my own money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, or Suggestions?
Comment below and I'll make sure to reply.