Thursday, May 23, 2013

NOTD (Nail of the day)

Hello!
So I have been sporting the OPI Miami Beet polish today and I have been absolutely loving it!
This polish is from the OPI's 2009 South Beach Collection!
I had heard such great reviews on this specific polish that I decided to give it a try and I have nothing but good things to say about it!
I love OPI polishes because of the great pigmentation's.
The gloss on this polish is gorgeous!
I tried taking several images with and without flash, but the pictures just don't do this color justice.
The name Miami Beet was perfect the color is just like an actual beet.

Source: www.opi.com
Source: http://eofdreams.com/beet.html
Please ignore the unfinished look of my nails! Ran out of acetone!

I am actually thinking of using this color for a wedding on Saturday.

Would you purchase this color? What are your favorite nail polishes?

All products used or mentioned were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, or Suggestions?
Comment below and I'll make sure to reply.